The Palette Builder is the tool that allows you to create palettes of tiles which are needed for any other procedure.
Some important basics to know about the operation of all our programs:
- The dynamic association of colors
- Create a palette
- Change palette
Procedure to make a palette
The images of each tile can be simple or strips of n. tiles. In short, if the horizontal size is a multiple of the vertical then the image is considered as a string of n. square tiles. For example: if we have an image with 80 pixels height and width 800, the program will assume as it is 10 tiles to be 80x80 pixels.
This mode can be modified by setting the size that is initially assigned by the program in the columns Width and Height.
Meaning of columns:
- Key: univocal key of the tile that matches the ARGB code (integer) color equivalent
- Name: name of the tile, as originally put the file name without extension
- Weight: weight of tile
- Cost: cost
- Price: price
- ARGB: ARGB code (integer) of equivalent color
- Color: equivalent color and its preview (in ARGB format with separate components)
- Small Image: very small image
- Large Image: small image
- Full Image: natural size image
- Image Strip: original strip-format image
- Don't rotate: to disable the random rotation and flip that the program performs during rendering operations
- Width: width of the tile, in pixels
- Height: height of the tile, in pixels
Last Edited 21 September 2018