Mosaic Property Management (shared between different applications)
- Blends: Opens the blend management window. Present in many programs, but effectively usable only within the Mosaic Designer;
- Frame Size: frame dimension (grout) around the mosaic;
- Grout Width: grout width
- Row Offset: row offset to create the "wall" effect.
- Sheets(WxH): number of sheets in the mosaic (Width x Height)
- Tile Size: size of the tile
- Tile(WxH): number of tiles in the mosaic (Width x Height)
- Tile / Sheet (WxH): number of tiles in a sheet (Width x Height)
- Customer: (optional) customer name
- Name: (optional) composition name
- Mosaic Size: concrete size of the mosaic (Width x Height)
- Real Mosaic Surface: material mosaic surface (grouts and blanks are not counted)
- Real Tiles Number: effective tiles number (blanks are excluded)
- Units: measuring units used, selectable between the allowed 5: mm, cm, m, inch, feet.
Last Edited 21 September 2018