Manages colors in a mosaic made inside the Mosaic Designer application
This window contains the entire mosaic tiles list.
- In the first column there is an image of the tile
- in the second the symbol
- in the third the name of the tile
- in the fourth the number of tiles
- in the fifth in which percentage the tile is present in the entire mosaic
- sixth column holds a button to delete all those tiles and put a null tile instead
A null tile will be placed instead of deleted ones.
Last Edited 21 September 2018